The months, weeks and days displayed on my ticker are incorrect? How do I fix it?It's correct, it's just that the result of calculating months, weeks and days can seem counter-intuitive because there isn't an even number of weeks in a month. The way it works on PitaPata is to count the number of months, and then divide the number of days remaining into weeks and days. The best way to check it is visually, with a calendar. If you are counting from a date, for instance, using a 2nd birthday ticker on Lilypie for a child born on the 9th of May, 2004, and looking at the ticker on the 25th June, 2005. On the 9th of June, the child was 1 year, 1 month old. There are 16 days between the 9th of June and the 25th of June so the 2nd birthday ticker will display 1 year, 1 month, 2 weeks and 2 days. If you are counting to a date, for instance using a Christmas ticker on Daisypath you count back from the nearest whole month. Looking at a Christmas ticker on the 26th of July, the ticker server calculates that on the 25th of August it will be 4 months until Christmas, there are 30 days between the 26th July and the 25th August so on the 26th July the Christmas ticker will display 4 months, 4 weeks and 2 days until Christmas.
- How do I create a ticker on PitaPata?
- What do the numbers on the tickers mean?
- When I posted the ticker to my page it said; "Error: File not found." How do I fix it?
- The text under the ticker is correct, but the slider is in the wrong place. How to I correct this?
- How do I change the language displayed on my ticker?
- I can no longer see where to set the time-zone for my ticker. How do I change it?