How do I add a ticker signature to my Mozilla based email program. E.g. Thunderbird, Mozilla, Netscape for PC or Mac?When you have created your ticker, click on the Mozilla link to the right of Email signatures to download an HTML file that you can install in Mozilla based email programs.To install your signature file:
- In your folder menu right click on your account and choose Properties.
- Tick Attach this signature.
- Click on Choose and browse to where you have saved your signature file.
- Click on Open, then OK. Your signature has been installed.
- In your email program, right click on your email account name under Folders.
- Select Properties.
- Click on Composition & Addressing
- Under Composition select Compose messages in HTML format.
- Click on OK and you are done.