My tickers are not displaying in my PitaPata account. How can I edit them?To add tickers to your My PitaPata account, you need to be signed in when you create your ticker.
If you made a ticker that isn't listed on your My PitaPata page, you may have created it when you weren't signed in. Only tickers associated with your account can be edited.
Tickers that have not been viewed or edited for over a year are automatically deleted. Once this happens the ticker can't be retrieved.
If you just want to remove your ticker from where you are using it, eg. your email or forum signature, you do that through that application. For instance, to remove a ticker from your Yahoo signature, you would log in to Yahoo. There are instructions for other applications under their respective headings in the Help center.
- What is a 'My PitaPata' account?
- When I try to sign in, or sign up for My PitaPata, I get an error saying Cookies are required. What are cookies and why are they required?
- Do I need a My PitaPata to create a ticker?
- How do I create a My PitaPata account?
- I have a ticker but when I try to sign in my email is not recognised. How do I fix it?
- How do I display the share and edit options for my tickers?