How do I add a PitaPata ticker to my CafeMom page?You can use a HTML code snippet from PitaPata to add a PitaPata ticker to your CafeMom page. First create a ticker on PitaPata and then copy the HTML code snippet to your clipboard. To add it to your CafeMom page:
- Log in to your CafeMom page.
- Click on the Add a Widget in your Profile box.
- Scroll down to the Rich text Widget. It has 3 gears as its icon.
- Click on the Learn more button or the Rich text title.
- Click on the Add this widget button.
- Give your widget a title in the Widget title field.
- Click on the HTML link, it is a small blue link at the end of the first row.
- Click in the text box, right click and choose Paste from the context menu to paste in your PitaPata code snippet.
- Then click on Save Widget.