How do I cancel my PitaPata account?If you want to remove your tickers from your email signature, forum signature, active desktop or website you do that through that application. For instance, to remove a ticker from your Hotmail signature, you would log in to Hotmail. There are instructions for other applications under their respective headings in the Help center.
If you no longer want to use your My PitaPata account:
- Sign in to your My PitaPata account
- Click on the Delete account link in the menu bar (for desktops), or in the My PitaPata options menu (for mobile devices) *.
- Click on the Close your My Lilypie account? link
- Enter your password to confirm that you want to delete your account.
- Click on the Delete my details button.
Deleting your My PitaPata account will remove your email address, password and any associated ticker IDs from the My PitaPata database. If you need to have the ticker image files removed from the PitaPata servers you will need to contact us before you delete your My PitaPata account. Only the tickers that are associated with a My PitaPata account can be removed. For a full list of these tickers, check the My tickers section.* My PitaPata options icon
Tapping on this icon in the header displays My PitaPata options on mobile devices.