I can't get my ticker to resize or move around on my Windows desktop? How do I fix it?You may have Lock Desktop items selected. To check for this:
- Go to your Control Panel and click on Display.
- Click on the Desktop tab and then click on the Customise Desktop button.
- Click on the Web tab.
- Make sure the Lock Desktop items check box (at the bottom of this pic) is unselected.
- Is it possible to have ticker calculator on my desktop and have the numbers change?
- Can I add the ticker to my Windows desktop without having to create an HTML file?
- I have placed ticker on my desktop but it isn't counting down. What do I need to do?
- How do I remove ticker from my desktop?
- Can I have 2 or more tickers on my desktop?