How do I remove my ticker from Outlook Express?To remove your ticker from Outlook Express:
- Click on Tools in the menu bar, then select Options.
- Click on the Signature tab, select your ticker and click on the Remove button.
- Click on OK.
- How do I add ticker to my signature in Outlook Express
- The ticker image isn't showing up in my Outlook Express mail, all I get is the text in a link. How do I get it to show up?
- How do I create a signature in Outlook?
- How do I create a signature in Outlook 2007?
- How do I add a ticker to my signature in Outlook 2010?
- Can I have two (or more) tickers in my email signature in Outlook?